I'm 14 years old, I absolutely adore fashion so i decided to create a blog about it so I can do this in my spare time. My favorite shops have got to be Topshop, Newlook, Assorize, Jack Wills, Hollister and many more!
I will update my blog three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Yes, I know it's Tuesday today but it's only like this for this week.
So.. here goes for my first fashion blog! (EEEK :D)
![]() |
| Gladiator sandles. |
![]() |
| This is a great dress for a night out. Wear it with pearl necklace and brown gladiator sandles. |
![]() |
| Brown Lace Faux leather skirt. |
Orange drape front sleevless dress -Topshop - £46
Gladiator sandles - Newlook - £12
Brown lace faux leather skirt - Topshop - £25
Back again tomorrow, comment and follow please! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment